Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Bit About How this Blog is Organized

As you read Raising My Little One, you'll notice that I have different symbols on each post. What do they mean? Check it out...

Nurturing his Heart

Whenever you see this symbol, my post will be related to some aspect of nurturing Little P's heart as he grows up. Generally these posts will be about Biblical applications in our everyday life and showing Jesus-style love to each other and those around us.


Encouraging his Creativity

Posts in this category will usually be about fun experiences that encourage Little P to explore his world and see different shapes, textures, colors, and design. There will also be many different craft tutorials and ideas.


  
Instilling a Love of Learning

I love to learn. I never stopped. Perhaps that's why I became a teacher. No, that's definitely why! I hope to help instill a love of learning in Little P as he grows up. Learning is fun! And I plan to make it that way. Just wait, you'll see!


 
Fostering his Sense of Adventure

Hubs and I love to take the road less traveled, make random stops, and detour just to see and experience more. Before Little P came along, we were steadily working on seeing the world. Now our adventures will consist of the three of us, and Little P will be part of those fun adventures!


Nourishing his Body

I am a gluten free mommy who found out at the ripe age of 26 that I had severe osteoporosis of the spine. Because of this, I have had to make major dietary changes and I have learned a lot about the foods that I eat and the ingredients that go into them. I realized that I have to be my baby's best advocate in trying to raise him to be a healthy little boy - not just with food, but also taking into account the types of medications he receives, the products we use, and the types of cleaning supplies that are in our home. 



Now whenever you see one of these symbols on a post, you'll know what aspect of Raising My Little One I am focusing on that particular day. Happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment